- Bulgogi is thin strips of beef marinated in soy sauce, sesame, and scallions.
- Mandu are the Korean take on dumplings and can be prepared in many ways.
- Kimchi is a very common side dish to see at most Korean meals. It consists of pickled or salted vegetables (usually cabbage) in a variety of seasonings including chili powder, ginger, and garlic.
- Bibimbap is a bowl of rice that is usually topped with mushrooms, vinegar cucumbers, zucchini, spinach or watercress, bulgogi, a fried egg and gochujang, a type of Korean hot sauce. It can be customized to the consumers liking.
- White rice is a major component to a Korean meal. Culture:
- iPhones are a big part of South Korean culture. In 2013, 78.5% of all South Koreans had a smartphone.
- Soccer and baseball are the most popular sports in Korea.
- Pansori is a traditional type of South Korean music which involves a singing narrator and a drummer. It is sometimes called "Korean Opera".
- Chuseok is a Korean holiday that celebrates the coming of autumn. There is a harvest festival which lasts for three days.